Sunday, December 27, 2009
Baldy has great skiing also with the wine bar open at Roundhouse till 4:00....You can take the Gondola up for lunch and ride back down..yes.. the views are amazing. The new Club House is open at Sun Valley for cross-country skiing and they also have lessons. The views from the new club house are the best and the food is also very good and prices are also not bad....
Lots of activities between Christmas Day and New Years Day and lots of retail and restaurant specials so check out the newspaper for the latest and greatest. Galena Lodge also the best...and not many people skiing, you can even take your dog out for a ski on the dog loops... stay tuned for more info on Sun Valley.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Snow in the picture for this week, lots of Christmas events, torchlight parade, arts and crafts, and more....
Even the duck here are enjoying the snow...
Friday, December 11, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Stay tuned for more updates on snow and terrain.....right now is cold...burr....hope to see some snow over the weekend
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Friday, November 27, 2009
Terrain Park at the bottom of River Run so check it out....fun....
Snow in the forecast for the weekend.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
If thats not enough the colors are great so come up and enjoy a bike or hike.....
Monday, October 19, 2009
Saturday, October 17, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Fishing on the Bid Wood is great with very few fishermen out there. Biking and Hiking is still great also, with the bike path and most trail open for riding.
Come out and enjoy the last of Fall in Sun Valley...and ask for Special Falling Leaves Lodging Special....
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Trailing of the Sheep next weekend, featuring one of the worlds greatest herding dogs....don't miss out on the fun...
Falling Leaves package, Save More This Way and even Homes for the Holidays are now available to book. Time and space are in short supply so call or book on-line.......
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Friday, September 4, 2009
Sunday, August 30, 2009
More to come later this week.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Sunday, August 9, 2009
This week started with a little rainy and according to the forecast we have another week of sunny days and cool nights. As you can see summer has always been a great time to visit us and we have 3 Ways for you to Save Money through the month of August and have an affordable and relaxing stay:
In 1st Place: Soak Up the Sun – This is a great deal if you’re doing a last minute getaway with family or if you just need a break from havoc at the office.
2nd Place: Prime Time – This special is always great if you here for a week. You get one night FREE if you stay two. So stay six nights and two of them are FREE.
3rd Place: Save More This Way – This special offers’ a discount up to 30%! We recommend this if you’re planning a family reunion or even a wedding. The savings can be great if you need more than one unit or if reserve one of our 4 or 5 bedroom units.
As you can see if you stay for a week or weekend our reservationists at ResortQuest have 3 Way you can Save Money.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
- Sun Valley Ice Show - Featured performers every Saturday evening at the Sun Valley Outdoor Ice Rink at dusk.
- Free Sunday Evening Jazz in the Park: Paul Tillotson on Piano - Last concert for the summer in Rotary Park across from the local YMCA from 6PM t0 8PM.
- Sun Valley Summer Symphony - 18 concerts at the new Sun Valley Pavilion. Check it out it's FREE! Visit them online at SVSummerSymphony.org
- Ketchum'em Alive - Free weekly Tuesday evening music in Forest Service Park from 7PM to 9PM.
- 41st Sun Valley Center Arts and Crafts Festival - August 7-9, 2009. Nationally recognized artists, demonstrations, free kids craft area, live entertainment daily at Atkinsons Park.
*Remember to call us at (800) 521-2515 if you want to visit Sun Valley. We can help you save up to 30% of your next rental .
Monday, July 27, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Monday, June 8, 2009
Monday, June 1, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Sunday, March 29, 2009
There will be live music beginning at noon including Motorhome and the headliner Papa Mali. The combination of spectacular views, fantastic brews and live music makes this event the perfect place to bring your friends and meet some new ones!
Main Street Station combines a downtown Breckenridge location with lakeside mountain views. Visit the Breckenridge Beer Festival website for more information and to purchase tickets.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
We are hoping to have the same conditions this coming week. According the weather report we are expected to have more snow with a slight chance of rain on Monday. Either way the snow guns will be running on Bald and Dollar Mountain, as long as weather permits.
The end of the season is here and it great to find deals on lodging and ski rentals. We received so much positive feedback when we offered the More For Your Money special we had in March that we decided to extend the special until the end of June. So all of you hiker, bikers and mountain enthusiasts take advantage of this vacation deal.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Cycle Expo - highlighting Idaho products and services
- Pre-Ride Inspirational Dinner - featuring Olympic Gold Medalist Kristin Armstrong
- Galena Summit Challenge - 30 Mile Ride
- Metric Century Ride - 70 Mile Ride from Sun Valley to Stanley
- Century Ride - 100 Mile Ride from Stanley to Boise
- Extreme Ride - 180+ Mile Ride from Sun Valley to Boise
- Post-Ride Victory Party
When is it?
Friday, October 2 through Sunday, October 4, 2009.
How can I register?
You can visit their websit at SawtoothCycleChallenge.Blogspot.com
Thursday, March 5, 2009
If you do decide to visit us this weekend here are a few events you might want to check out.
- Mike and the Earaches will be playing this weekend at Fourth and Main in Ketchum.
- If you decide to bring your dog you can tag along with the 24th Annual Paw 'n' Pole race (theme disco, ski the 70's - ph: 208-788-4351).
- For those who don't like the cold then play some indoor tennis at the Copper Ranch Athletic Club (ph: 208-578-9059).
- Or, if your like most of us and enjoy a movie, the Magic Lantern Theatre has some good movies playing this week: Watchmen, Taken and Paul Blart: Mall Cop.
Paw and Pole is this Sunday.....and check out March deals, Kids Ski FREE and lodging is buy two get one FREE. If you not bringing the family discounted tickets available for Adults.....see you in the lift line..